Ready to find that Lake of the Ozarks home you have been dreaming about? When you close your eyes, you imagine sitting on your private dock, watching the sun set on the water…so peaceful and calm. During your daydream did you see all the mountains of paperwork? The negotiations? Inspections? Appraisal? Legalities? There is so much to the process of buying a home. That’s where a Buyer’s Agent comes into play. You get to keep daydreaming and your agent does the dirty work.
Benefits of a Buyer’s Agent:
- Property Search- Everyone has Zillow and Trulia these days but did you know that these aren’t entirely accurate? Some listings are missed. Realtors also have the advantage of knowing what is coming on the market. Some listings are never listed and realtors know these as “pocket listings”. The general public wouldn’t know of these.
- Numbers-A buyer’s agent will have the most up-to-date knowledge on the market and values of the homes. Going in to negotiations, having an agent on your side can help you save money and also save you from overspending on a home.
- It’s Free-That’s right! The seller pays commission to the listing and selling agents.
- Local Knowledge-Especially if you are moving from another town, city, state or country, a buyer’s agent will know the area. This will help them find you the perfect place around all the amenities you want or around nothing at all.
- Paperwork-So many legal aspects are involved in a real estate transaction. The slightest mistake or error in paperwork could mean losing the house, losing money or both. The buyer’s agent takes care of all the paperwork and keeps everything on target and keeps you protected.
- Helps Stress-If you have ever bought or sold a home you know how stressful it can be! The buyer’s agent is there to keep everything flowing smoothly. When there are bumps along the way, the agent knows how to successful navigate through and get you in that home.
The local knowledge is a really great asset to have on your side here at the Lake of the Ozarks. There are so many variables here that come in to play when finding your home. Our Buyer’s Agents are here to help you in your journey.